Here you will find information regarding the visit to the (Grooming) trimsalon!
Is it your first visit with your best friend to a grooming salon?
Here are some tips to make the visit smoother for your friend and for everybody else!
Before coming please :
- Start brushing your dog’s hair if you haven’t done so already.
- Regularly tickle their paws (including between their toes), ears, and tushies, which are some of the areas the groomer will be working on.
- A few days before coming in, get your dog accustomed with the sounds of a grooming salon. Take him/her in the shower, turn on the hair blower, turn on the shaving machine. Otherwise play it on youtube. Do it so gets a
- Take a LONG walk with your dog, for at least 30 min to one hour or more before coming to a salon. The reason is : we want the dog to be calm and submissive and with not a lot of energy left. We want him tired then his energy level is down, enough for him to cooperate on the grooming table.
- Enjoy a nice walk or shopping until your friend is done or come sit, drink a coffe/tea and wait for your friend to be done:) !